This homebody gift guide was one of my favorites to put together for you this year. The reason for this is most likely because I am a total homebody myself and I just love having an excuse to put on my pajamas and lounge around all day. I put together 10 really amazing gift ideas for someone you know loves being at home and some of these are items I have myself!
The Homebody Gift Guide
1. Get Naked Bath Mat | We have this in our bathroom and I love it so much!
2. Joybird Lyle Leather Ottoman | This is the perfect ottoman for those with kids. It acts as a coffee table (just add a tray) or as a footstool and it’s baby friendly! I want one of these for our living room!
3. Cuisinart TOA-60 Air Fryer Toaster Oven | I bought this baby because it’s on major sale and our toaster oven is a dinosaur – excited to use the frying feature!
4. Coop Home Goods Hypoallergenic Memory Foam Pillow | My husband and I LOVE THIS PILLOW with all of our might. It’s a DREAM and I swear you will sleep better with it! Many of you have messaged me saying how much you love it too!
5. Natural Silk Pillowcase | This is the $20 pillowcase I have on my pillow and I love. Keeps your head cool, decreases hair breakage and it minimizes the lines that you get on your face from deep sleep 😉
6. Christmas Tree Pajama Set | How adorable is this?!
7. Mr. Boddington’s Studio Season’s Greetings Mug | These mugs win for cutest mugs this season! I have the one in the middle!
8. Anthropologie Haven Throw Blanket | We have this throw and it’s so cozy and I love those poms! Goes well with any decor!
9. West Elm Mr & Mrs Doormat | A great gift for someone when you don’t know what to get them! A personalized doormat!
10. Kiehl’s Lavender Foaming-Relaxing Bath | What homebody doesn’t love a nice relaxing bath at the end of a long day? I have heard amazing reviews about this lavender bath!