SO excited about today’s post that features all the stocking stuffer ideas for baby, kids & men too! Stocking stuffers are always the things I forget about the most so I made sure to go in depth here and I even made my stocking stuffer purchases as I was making this post! If you scroll down you will see FOUR categories – Baby, Toddler, Bigger Kids & Men! A place where you can shop for all your stocking stuffers together!
Stocking Stuffer Ideas
1. Pottery Barn Wee Gallery Art Cards for Baby | Black & white is what your baby first sees out of the womb and I just love these art cards!
2. Little Unicorn 2-Pack Cotton Muslin Bandana Bibs | Our favorite bibs are the perfect stocking stuffer!
3. Nino Percussion Kids’ 4-Piece Plastic Egg Shaker Set | Miles loves shaking these like crazy!
4. Learning Resources Helping Hands Fine Motor Tool Set | I saw these on a website that concentrates on toddler development and got them for Miles’ stocking
5. West Elm x Pottery Barn Kids Plush Animal Thumbies | A great security blanket 🙂
6. Fred DINNER WINNER Kids’ Dinner Tray | These are SO cute for toddlers to encourage eating!
7. Aden & Anais 2-Pack Classic Burpy Bibs | These were a must have when Miles was an infant! Sling it over our shoulder for burping!
1. Piggy Paint – 100% Non-toxic Girls Nail Polish | We love this stuff!
2. My First Brain Quest: 350 Questions and Answers to Build Your Toddlers Word Skills | I totally forgot about Brain Quest until last year and it’s such a great stocking stuffer
3. TruKid Bubble Podz | All natural bath pods!
4. Safari Ltd. Educational Animal Toys & Figurines | These tubes come with all different animal figurines!
5. WikkiStix for Doodlers Molding & Sculpting Sticks | These are great for travel – our kids love them
7. My Bookmark Gingerbread Man Head Bookmark | BY FAR THE BEST GIFT ON THIS GUIDE. I bought this for my 5 year old! The cutest bookmark holder!
8. Wow Freddie Farm Truck | Miles favorite toy right now – you can rev it without batteries!
9. Mini Talking Robots | Randomly found these and they’re so cute! Great toy to take in the car and to restaurants!
10. Robin’s Medical Rescue – Emergency | I bought this for Miles’ stocking!
11. Magic Tree House Boxed Set by Mary Pope Osborne | Best chapter books for early readers ages 4-6! I bought this for our 5 year old!
1. Peaceable Kingdom/ My Time Capsule! A Keepsake for My Future Self | This is the coolest idea!
2. Uncommon Goods 100 Places Scratch Off Poster | Have them scratch off places they have been! Would be cute poking out of a stocking!
3. Just Between Us: Mother & Daughter: A No-Stress, No-Rules Journal by Meredith Jacobs | this is such a sweet idea! Will definitely get this when the girls are older.
4. TableTopics Teen: Questions to Start Great Conversations | Another great idea for teens! I think dinner conversations are SO important at that age!
5. Not Parent Approved: A Hilarious Card Game for Kids, Tweens, Families and Mischief Makers | This game has a lot of hype around it! Everyone loves it!
6. J.Crew Girls’ Glitter-Jewel Bracelet | Bought this for my girls’ stockings!
7. J.Crew Girls’ Glitter Penguin Bag | SO DARN CUTE
8. X-Plore Gear Emergency Paracord Bracelets | A cool idea for a teen boy!
9. Kids’ “legend” Beanie with Pom-Pom | Just loved this beanie for boys!
2. Uncommon Goods Scotch-Infused Toothpicks Gift Set | What a great thing to throw in your man’s stocking!
3. Wallet Case for iPhone | This is a great wallet case that also fits their phone!
4. Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush | Our favorite toothbrush would be the perfect stocking stuffer!
5. Egyptian Magic All Purpose Skin Cream | BEST cream for the winter season! Great for dry, cracking hands.
6. Magnelex Magnetic Wristband | Such a great idea! He can stick nails and such to his wrist while working!
7. Pottery Barn Classic Monogram Flask | Simple & cute!
8. J.Crew Ludlow Wool Tie in Stewart Tartan | Roll up one of your favorite ties into his stocking!