I have had an overwhelming request for me to share our favorite books so I decided to make this into a monthly series. This will hopefully be a series that I actually keep up with because I am famous for starting these “series” and forgetting them along the way. Oh, the life of a Type A personality – always trying to do a million things at once 😉 I will also try to keep them monthly themed so if it’s a month with a holiday, I will include our favorites for the holiday! I hope that this is helpful for you and as always, feel free to add your favorites to the comment section below for us!
Our Favorite Books – November
1. School Years: Record Book: Capture and Organize Memories from Preschool through 12th Grade | This record book is AMAZING. I recently got it for my two girls to fill out as they go. I will show it to you in my Instagram stories this week. I am a slacker and still need to start them!
2. Thankful | A great book about being thankful for the month of November!
3. Pull-Back Busy Car Book | My girls love this one. It comes with a car that actually drives within the book! It’s so cool!
4. Balloons over Broadway: The True Story of the Puppeteer of Macy’s Parade | I LOVE this book for the holiday season! One day I want to bring my kids into the city for this parade but for now, we will just watch it from the comfort of our beds 😉
5. The Wonderful Things You Will Be | One of the most beautiful books about growing up and becoming whatever it is you want to be 🙂
6. The Jesus Storybook Bible: Every Story Whispers His Name | A beautiful description of the story of Jesus put in a way that kids can understand, I even love it as an adult!
7. 9 Months: A month by month guide to pregnancy for the family to share | A great book if you are expecting! This is so cute to read to their sibling(s)
8. Take Heart, My Child: A Mother’s Dream | This book makes me cry every time, it’s beautiful.
9. Turkey Trouble | A silly book that is perfect for Thanksgiving!
10. My Strong Mind: A Story About Developing Mental Strength | I haven’t read this one yet but it’s on my “next to purchase” list so I wanted to include it here. It’s a great book teaching kids about their mental health and how to grow strong!