Each month I try to curate a blog post on nursing friendly styles for those of you that are currently breastfeeding. It can be SO difficult to find cute pieces when you’re nursing so I GOT YOU BOO 😉 If you want to take a peek at my last nursing friendly style post, you can click here!
Nursing Friendly Style Picks | JUNE
1. Floral Button Down Flutter Dress | This is a really cute basic dress for summer – lightweight silky material! I tried this one on as well and loved it!
3. Hughes Midi Wrap Dress | So classic and beautiful for an event!
4. LOFT Off The Shoulder Button Down Midi Dress | Love how pretty that off shoulder detail is!
5. Brushmarl Shirtdress | This dress I featured during my LOFT try on has almost sold out! I will keep my eye on a restock! It’s freaking amazing.
8. Abercrombie & Fitch Tie-Waist Shirtdress | Thought this would look really cute with some converse!
9. Moonlight Short Pajamas | Love these so much! The lace detail on the sleeve is gorgeous!
10. Moonlight Short Tank Top Pajamas | Currently 40% off!! My favorite pajamas that I wore during and after pregnancy!! Fully stocked and I just ordered a pair for summer for myself!
11. Paperbag Detail Jumpsuit | I mean, how adorable is this??!
14. LOFT Chambray Wrap Romper | Cute & basic!
15. White Stripe One-Piece Swimsuit | I have this and wore it all the time while nursing!
16. Black Off Shoulder Ruffle One-Piece Swimsuit | Classic black and easy for nursing!
19. Nordstrom MADEWELL Central Rainbow Stripe Tunic Shirt | I have this and it looks really cute with a pair of white denim or regular denim!
20. Ruffle-trim Camisole Top | Many of you were asking about this the other day!
21. H&M Ruffled Top | Adorable with high waisted anything!