Nursing friendly style picks for APRIL – woot woot! Many of these are items I tried out already and LOVED! Very affordable and incredibly cute for spring and summer! Hope you love it!
1. Universal Thread Sleeveless Deep V-Neck Button Front Striped Jumpsuit | LOVED this jumpsuit when I tried it on – fits a bit large. I have on size XS!
3. Who What Wear Sleeveless V-Neck Button-Down Maxi Dress | My favorite pick of all – the picture doesn’t do it any justice, it is such a gorgeous dress! Wear simple slides and a crossbody with it! I am wearing size small! It’s on sale today!
5 . Nightgown | BEST nightgown of all time. Perfect with a bump and for nursing mamas!
6. Stripe One Piece Swimsuit | Best nursing friendly suit! Runs TTS!
7. Women’s V-Neck Button-Front Jumpsuit | This jumpsuit from Old Navy is adorable but only in the black – I tried it on in the lighter color and it was NO BUENO! 😉
8.) Patterned Wrap-front Dress | I just adore the romantic colors & pattern on this dress. Great for Easter or another event!
9. J.Crew Point Sur button-front square-neck top | So adorable with a basic pair of denim!
12. Button-Up Cami Midi Dress | Another cute, basic option! A few colors/patterns available too!