Easy Mini Smores No-Bake Bites
This post is sponsored by Philadelphia Cream Cheese. All opinions and thoughts are my own. Thanks so much for supporting the brands that make this little blog possible!
Mini Smores No-Bake Bites
My toddler is crazy about these! These no-bake cheesecake bites are sure to be a hit with friends, family and kids! Given that they are super easy to make (15-minute prep time), they’re the perfect go-to dessert for any occasion. I made these for friends that were coming over to visit that night. I wanted to prep it before they came, and it only took me a few minutes! I popped them into the fridge, and they were perfect in just a few hours. Olivia calls them “cakes” and asks me to put candles into them. “Happpppy Biiiirthday!” 😉
- 1 cup crushed graham crackers
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 1 jar of marshmallow cream
- 1 8-ounce PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese Brick, softened
- 1 cup of hot fudge
- 1 cup of mini marshmallows
- 10 graham cracker sticks
- Chocolate bar (one that can break into small rectangles)
- (you will also need muffin liners)
- Mix together butter and graham crackers until blended well, and press down into the muffin liners (10 of them).
- Blend the marshmallow cream and PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese until thoroughly blended. Place on top of the graham cracker mixture.
- Layer a small amount of hot fudge into each muffin liner.
- Place mini marshmallows on top.
- Place small amount of hot fudge over the marshmallows.
- Place one graham cracker stick and one chocolate rectangle into each muffin liner.
- Let refrigerate for at least 3 hours.
I love how Philadelphia Cream Cheese makes baking and cooking so much easier (not to mention, tastier)! If you want to check out my previous posts with Philadelphia Cream Cheese, click on the links below!
Philadelphia Cream Cheese sets the standard. It’s a high-quality product that is made with fresh milk and real cream. We have always used this cream cheese in our home, and it’s the yummiest out there! Nothing tastes quite like Philadelphia! I also love that they make it without preservatives! Huge win in my book! Head on over to your nearest store to pick some up and get baking/cooking!
For quick and easy entertaining, turn to Philadelphia Cream Cheese. Always have it on hand to create fun appetizers and desserts that pop. I had a great time developing my Mini S’mores No-Bake Bites for my friends’ visit. For more creamy, delicious recipe ideas, click here.