After many months of promising a maternity wardrobe roundup, it is finally here! I have been wanting to round up my favorite maternity must haves for awhile now but it is SO HARD to follow through on all my ideas all the time! The struggle of a Type A personality. Ha! I have a list a mile long of “ideas” that I will most likely never get to. This post talks about the best maternity denim, maternity dresses for every body, shoes for when your feet are mega swollen and so much more! I had so much fun putting this post together for you and I hope that it helps those of you that are currently expecting. Congratulations on your little miracle(s)!
Maternity Capsule Wardrobe | Maternity Must Haves
1. Milumia Women’s Button Up Split Floral Print Flowy Party Maxi Dress | This is the best dress for nursing and for a baby bump! It photographs BEAUTIFULLY and comes in SO many different prints and colors! I got my typical size and you can see an image of wearing it below!
2. Nordstrom Lingerie Moonlight Short Pajamas | Hands down my favorite pajamas! The ones shown below are the Nordstrom Lingerie brand that I linked here! I have since found an amazing dupe for cheaper HERE in the gown form and HERE in the top/pants set!
3. Long versatile maxi in tye dye| & in black here | This maxi is a MUST HAVE with and without a baby bump. It’s incredibly comfortable and looks great on every body type! You can tie up the front for a different look, add a denim jacket, dress it up or down and so much more! I went up one size for a larger bump! Below you will see this dress with and without a bump!
4. Maeband Maternity Belly Band | This is incredible because it allows you to wear your regular pants – it extends the waist!
5. Leith Ruched Body-Con Tank Dress | I talk about this dress WAY too much but I really do love it. It’s non-maternity but totally works with a bump too! I sized up one for a 7 month bump below!
6. Current/Elliott The Ruffle Roadie Dress | This was a splurge NON MATERNITY purchase a few years back and I still wear this dress to this very day. It’s made with such amazing quality and you can wear it all the way through pregnancy too! I purchased one size up!
7. Zella Mamasana Live In Maternity Ankle Leggings | The leggings that DREAMS ARE MADE OF. These are always out of stock!
9. Aerie Play Real Me High Waisted 7/8 Leggings | Recently found these babies during a try on session and SO MANY of you suggested them for pregnancy too! They have very soft flexible maternity (that is not compressive) so they are perfect for a baby bump! I would get your normal size!
10. Maternity swimsuit | Every mama needs to find herself the best swimsuit! Love the simplicity of this black one!
11. Button Front Midi Dress | The one pictured below was from Urban Outfitters and is actually much more expensive than the one I linked here! I also like the on I linked here better because the material is MUCH softer! I would get your normal size!
12. SPLURGE: Birkenstock ‘Mayari’ Birko-Flor™ Sandal | The only sandals my swollen feet could live in 😉
13. H&M Mama Swimsuit with Ruffles | I wish I was pregnant because this swim suit is ADORABLE!
14. Jimmy Jimmy Raw Cuff Denim Maternity Shorts | I had a different pair of Paige denim shorts when I was pregnant but overall, this brand is the best! Yes, these are pricey! If you are looking to save, I would try these!
15. H&M Mama Jersey Jumpsuit | Another one of those things that I saw months ago and haven’t stopped thinking about since. I just love a great jumpsuit and a baby belly!
16. Citizens Of Humanity Side Panel Avedon Ankle Maternity Jeans | These are expensive (YES) but they are the best maternity denim I have tried! They don’t sag – which is always the problem and they’re very flattering.