This post is written in collaboration with Stonyfield Organic. Thank you for supporting the brands that I truly love.
Fall, my favorite season of all is finally here! I look forward to the crisp cool air, apple picking, and preparing for the cold winter ahead. I get excited each season to create a family bucket list for us to tackle on the rare days that we all have off together and I am looking forward to enjoying this years list that I am going to share with you today!
Fall Bucket List
- Farmer’s Markets | these will be coming to an end soon and I am taking advantage of them while they are still around. I love picking up fresh produce that is currently in season and supporting the farmers nearby. Since I am teaming up with Stonyfield Organic for today’s post, I wanted to tell you a bit about their current initiative, StonyFIELDS. Stonyfield is working together with communities worldwide to try and make our fields organic, by stopping the use of harmful pesticides our our playing fields. I love when companies I already adore do something to blow my mind like this. I just love their commitment to a healthier community and our children’s health. You can check out their video all about the initiative here! You should also check out their FAQ page about this initiative and see what cities they are starting in first! Is it one of yours?!
- Apple Picking | Every year we visit our nearby farm for a fun morning of apple picking where my husband and I do most of the work and the girls eat the apples along the way 😉
- Leaf Pile Jumping | Something I grew up doing and something I think is very important for our kids to enjoy too!
- Host a bonfire with friends and make s’mores in the backyard
- Bake mini apple pies with leaf cut outs on top and hand them our to neighbors
- Fall Hike | we love to hike nearby but fall is really the best time to hike in New England with all the leaves changing color!
- Pumpkin Patch to pick out our pumpkins for carving!
- Sending friends & family thank you notes in November from the kids telling them why we are thankful for them. Snail mail is the way to go!
- Do fall crafts on a rainy day
- Pick out our annual family Halloween costume and wear it as many times as possible
I would love to hear about what is on your fall bucket list this year in the comments below!