Last week I pulled together kids gift ideas by age but I wanted to put together a quick gift guide post that focused on kids of all ages. The majority of the items featured here will last your kids for years to come with the exception of one of my favorite baby clothing lines 😉 Many of these are items we already use or own and can attest to their greatness!
1. Nurture Life Subscription | This is the kids food subscription service that I use and it is really great for those busy weeks when you can’t make lunches! You can use code: LYNZY for $30 off your first order!
2. Crate&kids Plan Toys Victorian Dollhouse | This is the dollhouse I purchased for my girls a few years ago. It was out of stock for a year and finally just came back!
3. Goumi Kids Garments | One of my favorite baby brands. Beautiful fabric and simple design! Use code: LYNZY20 for 20% off their site (does not include sale items)
4. Little Passports | I have always loved the thought of this! It’s a monthly subscription service that inspires your children to learn more about the world.
5. Rey to Z Baseball Hats | These are our favorite! Get your kids initials on one! Code: LYNZY20 for 20% off!
6. Little Tikes Inflatable Jump ‘n Slide Bounce House | ON SALE FOR $189.99!! We got this for our kids last year! It’s a great thing to have during the cold winter months. It helps our kids to get their energy out 😉
7. Little Hippo Books | A book that comes to life! It’s an interactive way to read books. The book will prompt children to complete tasks as the book is read! We love it! They have some really great holiday seasonal books right now that would make a great stocking stuffer! CODE: 20LYNZY for 20% off!
8. Marley Lilly Kids Monogrammed Sherpa Pullover These monogrammed fleeces and boots are such a great gift idea! The pullovers do run a bit small so I would size up!
Marley Lilly Kids Monogrammed Youth Duck Boots
9. Prince Lionheart Wheely Bug | These have an age range of about 1-3 for the small and there is a larger version as well!