Rounding up some of the best gifts that give back today and this is probably my favorite gift guide of them all! It’s so important for us to remember what this season really is all about, giving back to those in need. Feel free to add more that you may know of in the comment section below because I know there are a ton that I did not include here!
Holiday Gift Guide – Gifts That Give Back
1. Love Your Melon White Speckled Pom Beanie | 50% of proceeds supports pediatric cancer research and families affected by cancer
2. Able Local + Global | Beautiful leather bags, handmade jewelry, clothing, and shoes with the mission of creating sustainable, well-paying jobs for women locally in Nashville and globally in Ethiopia, Mexico, Peru. I own quite a few of their items and they are EXCELLENT quality. The craftsmanship is amazing and I love what they advocate for!
Perez 70mm Booties
Abera Crossbody Tote
3. Cuddle + Kind Elliott the Fawn | Purchase of one of their stuffed animals will provide 10 meals to children around the world. We have a few of these and they really are the cutest stuffed animals!
4. Hand in Hand Winter Woods Holiday Bar Soap | When you purchase this bar of soap, Hand in Hand will donate one bar of soap and a one month supply of clean water to a community in need.
6. Give Lotto Love | Now here is a lotto card I can get on board with! Instead of winning money for yourself, a charitable gift (such as weeks of clean water, sets of literacy tools, or nutritious meals) is given to someone in need in your honor. I am buying a few of these for family members this holiday season!
7. Fire Dept. Coffee | For every bag of coffee, a portion of the sale is donated to assistance programs for firefighters, veterans or military!
8. West Elm Love Is Love Ornament | For every Love is Love Ornament you purchase, we’ll donate 50% of the purchase price to The Human Rights Campaign, America’s largest civil rights organization working to end discrimination against LGBTQ people—and realize a world that achieves fundamental fairness and equality for all.
9. West Elm St. Jude Faux Shearling Throws | From September 20 through December 30, 2018, while supplies last, west elm will donate 50% of the purchase price directly to St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital®.
10. The Shop Forward California Strong Unisex Fleece Pullover | 100% proceeds from the CALIFORNIA Collection will be used to support causes locally in California