The ultimate list of gifts that give back for the 2019 holiday season! This is the first of MANY holiday gift guides coming your way and I am SO excited to put these together for you, they make me happy! This is always one of my favorites because it’s important to give back during the holiday season and this is a great way to do it!
HOLIDAY GIFT GUIDE | Gifts That Give Back
1.Men’s Merino Wool Calf Sock 8-Pack | Socks remain the #1 most requested clothing item at homeless shelters across the US, where new clothing is in extremely high demand. For every Bombas clothing item you purchase, a specially-designed donation clothing item of the same kind is donated to someone in need.
2. THE ADVENTURE Candle + Soap Gift Set | Your purchases provide women in Kenya and Tanzania with life-giving entrepreneurial skills, teaching them to make and sell clean cookstoves and solar lights in their communities.
3. FEED Weekender Duffle Bag | The number on each product represents the number of school meals provided with your purchase. These meals feed children in schools around the world, and here in America, through our on-the-ground giving partners.
4. CUDDLE + KIND Elliott the fawn | Your purchase of 1 doll = 10 meals
5. BELIEF AND EDEN Painted Bible | Half of all proceeds from the sale of this Bible go to anti-trafficking organizations.
6. THE GIVING KEYS Anything Is Possible Key Pendant Necklace | Through our social impact employment model, every product you purchase supports job creation for people transitioning out of homelessness.
8. THE LITTLE MARKET Bakers Gift Set | The Little Market is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit committed to alleviating poverty. Our collection of fair trade goods is made by artisans in need, including refugees, people with disabilities, women transitioning out of homelessness, and survivors of trafficking and domestic violence. Each purchase helps artisans build a brighter future for themselves and their families.
12. PR12 FREEDOM TO NATIONS Love Looks Good On You | For the next 45 days, 100% of the profits from the sale of these shirts will go toward constructing a school in a forgotten village. A village that has never had access to clean water, health care or education. A village where the children live in poverty, go days without food, and fear being kidnapped.
9. St. Jude Felt Reindeer Ornament |For every Ornament benefitting St. Jude we’ll donate 25% of the purchase price directly to St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital®, helping to support research and treatment for childhood cancer and other life-threatening diseases.
10. ABLE Crossbody Tote | ABLE is an ethical fashion brand that employs and empowers women as a solution to end poverty. We’re deeply devoted to quality – both in the products we make and the quality of life we aim to provide. We invest in, train, and educate women so they can earn a living, break the cycle of poverty, and thrive.
CODE: LYNZYLEATHER25 for 25% off until Monday Nov. 18th!
11. CLARE V CV x Every Mother Counts Tote Bag | 100% of proceeds go to making pregnancy and childbirth safe for moms everywhere.
13. GROUNDS & HOUNDS Three Blend Starter Kit | This three-blend pack will wow any coffee lover, as will the 20% of all Grounds & Hounds proceeds that are donated to animal rescue partners around the country.