Those first few months can be BRUTAL and I swear all I craved was carbs to keep me going and curb my nausea. I am finally starting to feel better and to eat healthier again and I polled you guys in my stories last week to see what your favorite go-to healthy pregnancy snacks were! Of course, these don’t just pertain to pregnancy but to everyone! I have to agree with many of the snacks on this list!
Healthy Pregnancy Snacks
1) Frozen Grapes – extra points if they’re the cotton candy ones! SO dang good!
2) Avocado Toast – I always put it on Dave’s Killer Bread (so good) and use Trader Joe’s everything but the bagel seasoning!
4) Almonds & Fresh Fruit
5) Plain Yogurt (loving the “so good” yogurt with only 2g of sugar) with Berries
6) Banana with Peanut Butter & Honey Drizzle
7) Apples Drizzled with Peanut Butter & Mini Chocolate Chips
8) Trader Joe’s Chocolate Hummus with pretzels
9) Multigrain Waffles with Yogurt Spread or with almond butter and pear slices
10) Avocado and Red Bell Pepper with Lemon Juice
11) Apple Slices with Peanut Butter or Almond Butter
12) Harvest Snack Peas
13) Cucumbers with Everything Bagel Seasoning and Cottage Cheese
14) Ice Cold Fresh Melon
15) Walnuts & Fresh Blueberries
16) Cranberries & Almonds or Raisins with Cashews
17) Frozen Cubed Mango
18) Cucumbers with Jalapeno Artichoke Dip
19) Cut up cucumbers/avocado/tomatoes with a balsamic drizzle and some garlic salt
20) Veggies & Hummus
21) Protein Balls – Peanut Butter, Oats & Chocolate Chips (I have a recipe for some that are lactation specific as well in my recipes highlight on IG!)
22) Rice cakes with PB
23) Cherry Tomatoes with Mini Mozzarella Balls
24). Pretzels dipped in Hummas
25) Bananas with Nutella
26) Trail Mix – buy it pre-made or make your own – it’s super easy!
27) Hard Boiled Eggs
28) Cheese & Crackers
29) Apples with Almond Butter & Cinnamon
32) Frozen Pomegranate Seeds