Every month I round up my favorite maternity and nursing friendly finds for you! Don’t worry! Just because I am not pregnant or nursing right now, doesn’t mean I forgot about you! 😉 Here are my favorite finds for your bump in February! You can see some of my favorite maternity outfits that I wore here!
February Maternity Style Favorites
1. H&M Mama Swimsuit | This suit is SO cute. I love how basic it is with that cute tie in front!
2. Kimi & Kai Maternity Maxi Tank Dress | I own this dress and the material is amazing.
3. H&M Mama Jumpsuit | I wish I was pregnant just so I could live in this. Ha.
4. Modern Eternity Convertible Military 3-in-1 Maternity/Nursing Jacket | This is one of those convertible jackets that you can wear after pregnancy too! Love this.
6. ASOS Maternity Eco Swing Cami with Double Layer | A great basic to have!
7. Maternity Pajamas
8. Mama Leopard Dress | Holy hot mama. Pair this with some cute booties and a leather jacket!
9. Maternity Mini Button Through Sundress with Tiered Skirt | A great dress for summer!
10. Denim Bib Overalls | I just love overalls with a bump.
11. Off Shoulder Maternity Maxi Dress | This is gorgeous and great for a baby shower and pictures!
12. Leggings | Another great basic.
14. Maternity Evening Gown | Another gorgeous gown for a baby shower or pictures
15. Maternity Skinny Jeans | great basic!
18. Button Front Maternity Sleep Dress | I want this even though I am not pregnant.