This post is sponsored by Macy’s & ShopStyle. Thank you so much for supporting the brands that I love working with.
There are only a few weeks left until Christmas and there are so many great sales over at Macy’s and I wanted to round up a few of my favorites for you guys! One of my favorite gifts is this gorgeous cast iron dutch oven by Martha Stewart! It comes in a ton of different colors and it’s HEAVY DUTY. It is currently on sale 60% off, making it over $100 off the original price. This is one of my favorite gifts for someone because who doesn’t love cooking up a yummy winter soup!
The Martha Stewart collection also has a some other dutch oven sizes and pots/pans to choose from that are also part of the sale. My favorite part is the gorgeous colors that they all come in!
Next up? The 14 piece cooking set from Rachel Ray! This set has AMAZING reviews and also comes in a few awesome colors! This set is a huge seller every year and it’s also 60% off right now bringing it down from $299 to $119!
A Few of my Favorite Gift Ideas from Macy’s
1. Rachael Ray 14-Pc. Nonstick Cookware Set, Created for Macy’s | one of my top picks because of its versatility (who couldn’t use a new beautiful cookware set) and it’s durability! Cannot believe that it’s 60% off!
2. Martha Stewart Collection Enameled Cast Iron Round 6-Qt. Dutch Oven, Created for Macy’s | A great option for those that you think will love making soups, stews etc! A great price for this dutch oven!
3. Mario Badescu Created For Macy’s 5-Pc. Rose and Glow Set | One of my favorite skincare brands created this set for Macy’s and I just had to include it!
4. Art of Shaving The Men’s 5-Pc. Sandalwood Starter Set | A great option for your man’s stocking!
5. 32 Degrees Packable Hooded Down Puffer Coat | Love the color of this coat and I have a light puffer by 32 degrees and LOVE it!
6. Urban Decay Naked Honey Eyeshadow Palette | My favorite eye palette!
7. Digital Retro Air Fryer | I have heard great things about this air fryer! Cook up some wings for New Years! 😉
8. Thirstystone by Cambridge Barware Collection | I thought this was a really cute gift if you are attending any parties and want to bring something along!