Every year I round up some Easter basket ideas for kids and these round ups are always my favorite! I love finding cute items to throw into the kids baskets every year! I know that there are a few people that think the “Easter bunny” coming to their home and leaving a basket is a BIT MUCH. But, these are the fun things I love to do with my kids – so I embrace it whole heartedly 😉
Easter Basket Gift Ideas for Kids
2. Little Blue Truck’s Springtime | We love all the Little Blue Truck books so I had to include this one!
3. Floral Bunny Ears Headband | My 3 year old would LOVE these!
4. Play-Doh Spring Eggs Easter Eggs | A cute alternative to putting candy inside the eggs!
5. Native Kids Jefferson Slip-On Shoes | These are the BEST shoes for littles. They are very easy for them to put on by themselves and they’re waterproof! My kids live in them during the summer. They come in boy colors too!
6. Jump Rope With Wooden Bunny Handle | How cute is this?!
7. Jellycat Bashful Bunny | Jellycat makes the best stuffed animals!
8. Rainbow Cupcake Chalk | This chalk shop is one of my favorites. I got alphabet chalk from her last year and it’s so cute! There’s also unicorn horns too!
9. “Go Bananas” 4-Piece Sleep Set | I love including a new spring sleep set in each basket!
10. Rainbow-Stripe Sleep Set| Love the pastel rainbow stripe on these
11. Bunny Ear Hair Clips | Put in two little pony tails and these would look adorable
13. TOMY Toomies Hide & Squeak Eggs | I got these a few years ago and my kids love them!
14. The Don’t Laugh Challenge | This is a great gift for the older kids 6+
15. Crayola Scribble Scrubbie Easter Basket Stuffers | Randomly fell upon this and I just know my girls would love something like this so I included it here 🙂