Every month I search the web for the cutest “breastfeeding friendly” items for you that are nursing! Here are my picks for the month of February!
Breastfeeding Friendly Style Favorites – February
1. Side-Snap Sweatshirt | LOVE this side snap sweatshirt – I had it while I was nursing and loved it!
3. Tie-Front Shirt | On sale and ADORABLE – fully stocked too!
4. Short Sleeve Collared Denim Camp Shirt | A great top for layering over a dress too!
8. Slim Button Front Tee | Love this to wear as a tee or as a cardigan over a cami
9. Front Zip Stealth Bra | This baby is ON SALE!
10. Khaki Shirt Dress | I have this dress and it looks so cute with some flat cognac sandals or converse!
11. Nordstrom Lingerie Moonlight Nightshirt | My favorite nightshirt from Nordstrom is on sale in this pretty berry color
12. Button Up Floral Dress | I have this dress and it’s ADORABLE!
13. Noelle Wrap Dress | this dress is pricey but BEAUTIFUL. I tried it on with a trunk club last year and it’s great for nursing! Perfect for any more formal event.
14. Victoria Eyelet Button-Front Midi Dress | UO asked me if I wanted to pick out a few items from their site and this was my top pick – cannot wait to try it on!