Healthy Blueberry Vanilla Yogurt Popsicles
As the days get warmer and the calendar starts to fill up with loads of outdoor activities, spending time in a hot kitchen sounds less and less appealing. Luckily, you don’t have to. If you’ve got 10 minutes, you can make these Healthy Blueberry Vanilla Yogurt Popsicles the whole family will enjoy, especially the little ones.
Made with Greek yogurt, blueberries, a splash of milk and a touch of honey, these tasty popsicles are extremely easy to make – just blend all the ingredients in a blender and pour into popsicle molds. If you want to get a little fancy and let the kids help, the popsicles can be layered with the yogurt mixture and the blueberry mixture to get a really bright and beautiful pop of color.
- 2 cups vanilla Greek yogurt
- 2 cups frozen blueberries
- 2 tsp honey
- ¼ cup milk
- Add all ingredients to blender and blend until smooth.
- Fill each popsicle mold with blended yogurt, close lid and insert popsicle sticks.
- Place in freezer for 3 to 4 hours, or until completely frozen.
- Eat up!
- To make the layered popsicles, combine the Greek yogurt, milk and 1 tsp honey in a small bowl. In a blender, add the blueberries and remaining 1 tsp honey and blend until smooth. Begin layering each popsicle mold with a spoonful of the yogurt mixture and a spoonful of the blueberry mixture. Continue until all the molds are filled.
Isabel is a blogger who loves creating (and eating!) recipes that range from the great-for-leftovers weeknight meal to the super-indulgent special occasion feast. When she’s not cooking, you’ll find her raising awareness about food & body image issues and empowering women to love themselves and their bodies.
Other posts by Isabel: Easy Spinach, Mushroom, & Onion Breakfast Frittata // Banana Berry Smoothie // Easy Homemade Chicken Salad // Cauliflower Rice