This week’s “best of amazon…” post focuses on the best books to start your day! I strongly believe in setting that alarm an hour earlier than your kids wake up and starting it off with a workout and some reading. Taking care of yourself mentally and physically is so important when you dedicate your days to your children on a daily basis. You’ll have more patience when you start the day off this way, I promise you! I have a few other book posts in mind that will be coming up too – think “best of parenting books”, “best of fiction novels” and more! So, if you have any books you have ABSOLUTELY loved, please send the titles my way!
Best of Amazon: Books to Start Your Morning
1. Manage Your Day-to-Day: Build Your Routine, Find Your Focus, and Sharpen Your Creative Mind | I have heard really, really great things about this book! I haven’t started this one yet!
2. Embraced: 100 Devotions to Know God Is Holding You Close | I love starting off my day with a devotional and linked up some of my favorites here, including this one.
3. The Morning Sidekick Journal – Morning Habit Tracker | this is a really cool concept. This book was created to help you with your morning productivity and energy!
4. My Morning Routine: How Successful People Start Every Day Inspired | I saw this book in a book shop about a year ago and wrote it down – it’s on my must read list!
6. Pressing Pause: 100 Quiet Moments for Moms to Meet with Jesus | ONE OF MY FAVORITES
9. Breathe, Mama, Breathe: 5-Minute Mindfulness for Busy Moms | I read this one a few years ago and loved it