I always love creating little packages for the expectant mama because so often people get gifts for the baby! I rounded up the best gifts for an expectant mama in today’s post. These items are all items that I own and love. I love pampering the mama as she prepares to give birth and the recovery after baby is here. It’s so important to make her feel taken care of while she tends to a small baby who requires all of her time and effort those first few months!
Best Gifts for Expectant Mothers
1. CC Baby One-Year Onesie | the one-year onesie – perfect gift that will fit her baby for a whole year! It has different levels of snaps that allow you to adjust size. You can also shrink it to make it smaller and the fabric is very giving so it stretches back out as they grow! Love this thing!
2. A Pea in a Pod 2 Piece Clip Down Nursing Nightgown And Robe | Perfect for a bump, labor & delivery and postpartum!
3. The Crooked Cottage Autumn Candle Collection | My favorite soy candles in the world! All of the scents are amazing, I cannot even pick a favorite.
You can use code: LYNZY10 for 10% off until October 31!
4. AP Letters A Lot of Grace and Coffee Ceramic Marble Mug | Perfect mug for her morning coffee
You can use code: LYNZY10 for 10% off!
5. Motherhood Maternity Racerback Nursing Sleep Bra | My go-to nursing bralette, I wore this thing DAILY. I have it in a few colors 😉 Super affordable too!
6. Anthropologie Weekends & Chocolate Bath Fizzy Set | A great way for her to pamper herself before & after baby arrives!
7. Freshly Picked Convertible Diaper Backpack | My favorite diaper bag! I have tried quite a few diaper bags throughout the years but this one will forever remain my favorite.
8. Letters to My Baby | I love this idea so much. Write letters to your baby for them to read once they leave the house 🙂
9. J.Crew Suede shearling slippers | Best slippers – so cheap! My favorite moccasins and great for a new mama!
10. Brewer’s yeast by Oat Mama | Great for making lactation cookies!
11. Aerie Side Snap City Hoodie | Amazing side snap hoodie that is great for nursing!
12. YETI Rambler Tumbler | I brought this to the hospital with me and use it to drink water/coffee on a daily basis!
13. Zella Live In High Waist Leggings | My FAVORITE high waist leggings for postpartum & long after too! I have this in a size XS!
14. Pressing Pause: 100 Quiet Moments for Moms to Meet with Jesus | Just a great book to leave bedside for any mama 🙂
15. Daily Harvest Smoothies | A great way to eat healthy when you’re consumed with a new baby! I have one of these every morning since my mornings are so hectic! It’s great to be able to whip something up that I know is healthy. I use coconut water with most of mine and it’s a great way to stay hydrated too.