Excited to talk about 14 products that I highly recommend for your baby’s first year today on the blog! I am frequently asked what my MUST HAVE items are and somehow managed to narrow it down to 14 (although I guarantee that I missed a few)! The more babies we have, the more I realize that you don’t need HALF as much as what you THINK you need. Putting together a registry for your first baby can be extremely overwhelming and I hope that this list will help narrow it down for you! If you want a more complete list, you can head to this post here!
14 Products That I Highly Recommend for Your Baby’s First Year
1. Thinkbaby The Sippy Cup | Best Transitional Sippy Cup – I swear that it works like a charm!
2. Snuggle Me Organic Patented Sensory Lounger for Baby | This is what we used for co-sleeping for the first 6-8 weeks.
3. Nook Sleep Pebble Air Ultra Lite Crib Mattress | The breathable mattress we use for both our younger kids! We use these crib sheets over it! In my opinion, this is the best investment if you worry about your baby in their crib. I wouldn’t use any of those devices they have – the breathable mattress is what always eased my mind.
4. Ergobaby Original Swaddler | My #1 Recommended Swaddle – so easy to put on and never creeps up on their neck
6. Ingenuity Baby Base 2-in-1 Seat Booster Feeding Seat | Great for when they need assistance sitting up! We brought one of these everywhere with us!
8. HALO SleepSack Micro-Fleece Wearable Blanket | I put this over the long sleeved onesies until he was warm enough in the summer!
9. Old Navy Plush-Knit Footed One-Piece | BEST Sleepers Ever – Miles Lived in These for the first 9 months
10. ErgoBaby Four Position 360 – Cool Air Baby Carrier + Moby® Evolution Wrap Baby Carrier | These are my two favorite carriers. I used the Moby for the first 4 months or so and then the ergobaby is the easiest to put on and use after that!
11. Baby Shusher Sleep Miracle Soother | This thing was a godsend for car rides and I swear it really works!
12. WavHello White Noise Machine and Bluetooth Speaker | Our white noise machine!
13. Motorola Digital Video Baby Monitor | This is the monitor that we have had for the past 5 years!
14. Fridababy Snotsucker Baby Nasal Aspirator | Great for sucking out those snots!
I would love to know if there is something that isn’t on this list, that you can’t live without – please let me know in the comment section below 🙂