I wrote a post for Risa over at Really Risa
while she is on maternity leave to help new mamas figure out what the best products are. There was a lot of trial and error and there were a ton of items that we never even used. I hope this helps you! 🙂
HALO Sleepsack swaddle
(Baby O is still swaddled at nearly 3.5 months. She always startles herself if she isn’t…. she sleeps SO much better with these. I love them!
biodegradable and so nice on baby’s skin. Baby O has never had a diaper rash with these!
Tiny Love Crib Mobile
BEST $40 ever spent. She LOVES this! Get it ASAP though because it can only be used until 5 months old!
HomeMedics Sound Spa
– We put the rain on for Baby O every night – it helps her sleep SO much better.
– a great grasping toy to introduce right around 3 months!
– my one and only thing that i use consistently every day since her birth. LOVE this for breastfeeding.
Happy Baby Wrap
– I LOVE baby wearing and it’s the only way I get anything done around the house. Olivia loves her happy baby wrap!
– my back was KILLING me the first 6 weeks after birth and I put my heating pad on every second I got.
– for your hubby to give you foot massages daily, you deserve it!
Postpartum Bath Herbs
– Take 15 minutes to decompress and enjoy yourself with this postpartum bath soak. It’s amazing.
C-Mama Healing Salve
– for those mamas who get C-sections or even those who don’t. This amazing cream helps to heal stretch marks and C section scars!
Shop the Post: